Friday, December 14, 2007

Mentally prepared


How much can a person be mentally prepared? Don’t know. If I only think about me then will say I always try to be as much prepared as possible. Then don’t know how new strange situations come.

Once in a cartoon I have heard, the real world is much more exciting than your own imagination. It’s true; I have seen it several times. So no matter how much I stay prepared for good and worst. Life is totally different thing; it comes to in a new way always. I am not telling that my assumption is always wrong. But when I expect something bad but then I see reality wasn’t so bad. That makes me happy, and in a reverse way when good things don’t come the way I expect… feels a little bad. But I always accept the real world. No matter what I expected in my mind… keep it in there.

1 comment: