Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mind control on weather


It’s very simple that people will feel cold in winter and feel warm in summer. But still it varies person to person. Here we won’t count sick people. But sometimes we see some people feeling very cold and some are not. It’s not that the fat people will feel hot in winter always in comparison to thin people.

And sometimes our mind controls this feeling. Like few days back I had read that some scientists are living in Antarctica in -40 c. that is the lowest temperature area, where people are living. I don’t know what makes me change with this news. Now when cold air blows I think about them and that make me feel better. I don’t feel extreme Cold in this cold air where others Bangladeshi’s are feeling so.

2 comments:

Silver Slides Photography said...

Winter is really beautiful thoough, "weather" you are indoors or out. The last two days in Canada, with the wind chill factor we were -46 Celcius! We were colder than Siberia. Watching from the indoors, it was kind of exciting to ponder about the extremem wrath of mother nature yet at the same time so pure and sparkly. Again it is the state of mind. I really enjoyed your blog, thanks for visiting mine!

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

You are always welcome :)