Friday, January 4, 2008

Return whatever I had lent

When I give loan, always want to get it back as soon as possible. That’s why when I took anything from anyone, always try to keep it in memory and want to give it back.

I took money from some of my very close relative (otherwise who will give me). Some of them said they don’t expect me to return. Some wanted to get back the money but didn’t give me a time frame (Thanks to Allah). First I thought I should complete the purpose (for the reason I lent money). But now I am thinking if possible I should return them now. Who knows what is in my future. I have already given back from whom I took less amount. After long time when I return money, they surprise to get it. I took so long time that they forget about the money and may be thought I will never give back the money. What a shame for me.

Now I am saving money to give back to the rest who had given big amount. They have to wait, till I make that much amount.

No comments: