Friday, October 31, 2008

Life is full of compromises

Life is full of compromises or some times with some sacrifices. I don’t live alone. I had to adjust with my family members, in-law family members, office colleagues, others. I don’t want to have any bad relation with any of them. And it’s also true; I don’t like their 100% of their attitude, decisions, and manners. So I just ignore or over look whatever they do. But some times I loose my tolerance that time may be I shout few strong words which I generally don’t. But I don’t like to do this attitude. But my patient has some limits, no matter how much I accept things…. People break my patient limit.

3 comments:

Michael Wong said...

hi, any interest in exchanging blog roll links with a PR5 blog? if yes, leave your blog url as a comment at:
BigMoneyList
i'll link to you first, then when you have time, link back. :)

Luke T. Bush said...

One lesson I had to learn the hard way is that some people will take advantage of you -- "walk all over you," to use an idiom -- unless you make them know what your personal limits are.

Luke

PS: I notice some "spammers" have showed up here. If I may offer a suggestion, you can change your Blogger settings so that they have to type in some special letters before posting. This stops the automatic robo-posters. Also, you can change the Blogger settings so that you can review any comment before it is posted, giving you the option of deleting it. Hope this helps.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Thanks Luke T. Bush, for nice comment and advice. I didn't add special word intentionally. Coz not many people visit my site and make comment. some times I feel good if I see that at least some spam comment added ;)