Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Returning gifts


I love to have gifts…. But there are very few people who gives me gifts very few times (may be once in my birthday) in a year. Anyway I can expect but can ask to give me any gift. For me gift’s are priceless. I never look now expensive it is or is it useful for me or not. I just liked that the person care to give me something as a gift. I never give my gift to other person or never thought to return it.

But all are not same. Some people always check how expensive the gift is. Some are worse than that, if any bad feelings they feel on me, they just return my gift. I think I shouldn’t give gifts to these persons any more. Coz I don’t like to take it back.

2 comments:

toxoid_toxaemia said...

how is ur health shahana ?
take care of urself.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

I am fine, with some continuous problems.....