Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day night became same

When you stay at home for long time; day, night, month everything became same. It’s difficult to remember what the current date is running. Now a day I only try to remember what is the time? Is it time for taking food and medicine? And what is the date? Is it schedule date to visit doctor? Now I don’t have any specific sleeping time. Whenever I feel bad I had to take rest in bed. Some times I fall a sleep. So whenever I feel sleepy I sleep, other wise stay awaken. No matter weather it is day time or night.

4 comments:

Ankit Tanna said...

Hye shahanaus... this is ankit ..... now visit www.rangoliclub.blogspot.com it has become bigger and better

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

hmm visited the site

MAK said...

What hapened to you?

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Life is going same....