Saturday, December 12, 2009

Loan Rate


When we think to take loan from any bank the first thing come in our mind is the interest rate. Then, how many installments we have to give in how many days. What will happen if we fail to give installment in time? These bank loan difficulties come in my life when I thought to buy a flat with the help of bank. Now from my personal experience I feel people should by flat when it’s ready or completed and they should pay full at a time. If you have shortage of money then try to take loan from your relatives or friends, where you don’t have to pay any interest but you have to pay back to them fully as soon as possible. But I know in most cases you won’t find any one to lend you money when you need. You know money talks. It proves how much people really care for you. I learned it from my own life.

No comments: