Friday, December 10, 2010

Fridays at Gulshan


After my interview at somewhere in... we went out and start searching a place where we can eat some food. We start walking toward Gulshan 1 circle from road 24. And the first food place we found was Fridays. It was looking great from out side and when we get inside we also saw nice decoration. We ordered food, those were in reasonable price and good in taste.
After joining somewhere in... , several times we went to that restaurant.  Like when my friend Tuheen came to my office for interview, I recommended her, I took her to Fridays for small treat. When I get engaged I gave a treat to my colleagues at Fridays. Above picture provably from that day.
Last time when I eat food over there I found that were not fresh and I got sick. From then I didn't went there anymore. But I have lots of sweet memory over there.

No comments: