Friday, December 3, 2010

Tameem, Shafeen and their uncle Sifat

Sifat and Shafeen
Sifat and Tameem

Tameem (My elder sister's son) and Shafeen (my son) both like very much their one and only uncle Sifat. Who is living in South Africa now. Tameem is now 9 years old. He can communicate with his uncle easily over phone. But Shafeen is only 1 year and 11 months old. He ( Shafeen ) loved his uncle very much. When his (Shafeen's) uncle was available, if Shafeen saw him, start shouting "Mama!" (uncle). And his uncle had to take him on his lap. Shafeen started calling his uncle before he started calling me (mother). And still Shafeen recognize his uncle through picture. Above picture is one of those. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i
i
i

Anonymous said...

Admissible evening! Information describing my creation is indeed completed, proceed to journey implementation.

Anonymous said...

Gifted hour! I am the firstly on your site. Escape me to rid of smoking.

Anonymous said...

very good!

Anonymous said...

Comment peut-on le droit d'auteur d'un article ou d'une histoire et quel est le coût?