Sunday, February 19, 2012

Never trust a person who ever cheated you



I don’t like cheating.. I never did anywhere. But I have faced cheating, several times (in relation, in job, with relatives, etc). And though knowing their behavior, I always keep good relation with them. In return, didn’t expect anything and didn’t get anything. Sometimes I again start relying on them and some of them again cheated me. Well, if you don’t have brain, you have to suffer, nothing to regret.

I like to see TV reality shows. That helps me see and think how I should deal with the cheaters. I have seen many times specially women does that, though they know this person has some fake behavior, they trust them and finally suffered. Little bit like me. I am trying to make myself strong enough not to be cheated again.

No comments: