Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tomorrow is my birthday (updated with gift and dinner menu)

Dia waiting to cut the cake (puding)

All started taking food

Shafeen turning off of candle

Tameem, shafeen and dia cutting the cake (puding).

Tomorrow is my 34th birthday. I had made a 3 days plan in my mind. Like cleaning, take little care for my beauty and cooking. 2 days past….. couldn’t do anything (all most). Now I don’t know how will manage everything tomorrow. My next plan is I will try to work in relax mood and complete as much as possible. Others…. Let’s forget which I couldn’t do. I will try to make a good home party. Let’s see how far I can go. Already my younger sister (Dr. Sonia) and her husband (Dr. Ahsan) told me they won’t be able to join, because they are not in Dhaka.

Now about the gifts,
1.      1. My husband gave me a dress, showed me a film “Mission impossible” at Cineplex and gave me a lunch.

Faisal gave me this salwar kamiz, though the dopatta is given by  Shekha (my youngest sis)

Me and Shafeen at Bashundhara city complex to celebrate my birthday

2.      2. My mom gave me 2 maxi and she will cook the rice and vegetable at my dinner party.
Mom gave me these dresses

Mother made the rice, vegetables and puding


3.       3.My elder sister Sharmin gave me a parse.
Small hand bag with 3 pocket given by my elder sis

4.       4. Her son Tameem gave me a golden colored chain.
Tameem gave me this gold plated chain.

5.       5. My youngest sister Shekha gave me 2 boxes of meat curry powder, one maxi, one book. And her daughter Dia gave my son a mug.

This maxi and book gave me Shekha and the mug is given by Dia  (Shekha's daughter) to Shafeen (my son)



6. My younger sister Sonia gave me a book. Here it is,

(List will continue, if get anything else)

Menu:
Aha, I won’t tell you now.. I will let you know after the party (May be with picture), because even I am not sure, weather I will be able to cook all that I planned.
Ok, here is the menu:


1. Motor polau ( my mom made it)
2. Vagetables (my mom made it)
3. Chicken Korma ( I made it)
I made this chicken Korma


4. Moghlay chicken
Moghlai checken
5. Letus / Salas leaf
6. Puding (mom made it)
7. Sprite


I wanted to make coleslaw and green salad too, but couldn't make time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this auspicius moment I pray for your long sacred life that will reward you and all of yours kins hapiness here and hereafter.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Thank you.