Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Giving advice to your own life, is really difficult



I was (may be now too) very popular to give advice to other people about their life. I always gave good advices and in most cases they got good effect from my advice. Now if I see in my life, am I in good position? I don’t think so. Then what should I do? I really want to take a good decision for me. But it’s difficult. I have some options… all are difficult; really don’t know which way to go... And it’s very difficult to stay stick with one. Right now my big issue is money. I have to have money to give a good life to my son. And I have to change the way of my life… for the sake of my son and also for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Srictly practicing the guidance of Islam, u also believe, may solve ur problem, bring peace in ur heart and soul.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

May Allah help me.