Monday, April 16, 2012

I did the same promise



Long time back, arround 2003 when our relationship started, Shafeen’s father makes me promise that I should never leave him. Allah knows, to keep this promise how much sacrifice I made. He will never understand that. He also made some promises to me, and he broken all. Like he will be beside me in my every work, he will never hurt me etc.

After long time few days ago suddenly my 3 years old son Shafeen asked me to make a promise. He said, mom never leave me, never go away without me. And again, from my heart, I said yes, I promise, I will never leave you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One should never abstain onself from one's honest promise once made. Notwithstanding that ur counter part's failure to comply with his promise to u, ur strict adherence to ur own promise must make him recognized u once giving u ultimately self-actualization which shall overwhelm u. Patience is bitter but its result is sweet. Cultivating is toilsome but crops are pleasant. Life is nothing but a struggle with patience that must give u after a certain period a great success.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

I wish.

Anonymous said...

Insha allah, u must win.