Thursday, April 12, 2012

I made the bill for taka 500


Shafeen, 3 years and 4 months old


Shafeen needs a passport size picture. Though I had headache, I had to go out. Photo studio is at walking distance. We went and took a picture (actually photographer had to take few picture as shafeen needed time to give a perfect view). It cost taka 60. Then we had to go to Baily road for lunch, because, I didn’t want to go anywhere else. And I am out for taking picture so no time for cooking at day time. It took 40+40=80 taka as rickshaw transport cost. Then I had to order steam rice as a parcel for dinner. Because I can’t cook at night, I had to go out to collect the pictures. And I ordered food for lunch. These took taka 320. So, total cost for taking a picture became taka 500 (round figure). This is the bill I made for taking picture of my son. 

No comments: