Friday, August 3, 2012

New sleeping time for Ramadan

Shafeen, Tameem and Dia (feeling sleepy)


In Bangladesh, we woke up for Sehri at 3am in the month of Ramadan. So, people (like me) who use to go for sleep at 12am and woke up for Fajr prayer at 4.30 started having problem in sleep time. I had to go to bed at 1:30 and woke up for Sehri at 2:30am, then after fajr prayer again go to sleep at 4am and woke up at 10am. This way I faced lot of trouble. I couldn’t sleep properly, all day I felt sleepy and couldn’t complete all of my daily work as planned.

So, now I changed a bit (with a small boy, it’s really difficult to make any sleep plan). I go to bed at 9.00 pm and woke up 2:30am. I told Shafeen (my 3 and half years old son) I am going to sleep, when you felt sleepy just go to sleep. Whenever he comes to sleep, I woke up and take him to toilet and take him to sleep. Now I am feeling much better. I can sleep properly and get more work time (starts after fajr prayer). I can work on pc properly because early in the morning my son sleeps deeply, so no fighting with him for PC.

No comments: