Friday, October 26, 2012

Shafeen and Tameem are playing with a rocking chair

Shafeen and Tameem (my elder sister’s son) are playing with a rocking chair. Here Shafeen was 1 year and 2 months old.


It was Tameem’s rocking chair, and then it broke. But Shafeen likes to play with it. Now its condition became worst. So, I had to pick it up somewhere else. Till now Shafeen ask me to give him that rocking chair. He also says, I will be alert, so broken chair won’t be able to make any harm to me. As a mother, how can I listen to him? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.