Monday, February 4, 2013

Where are we taking our country?



When I was a kid, I had heard in Africa people kills people, don’t have any law, only power (money and strength) role there. When I was in high school, I have seen how Middle East became a war place by Gulf war. People have no value of life. They are born to kill by any group.
Now what I am watching in my country (Bangladesh)? What is going on? For political benefit, people are murdered anytime, anywhere. Poor guardians keep quite by getting 1 to 3 lakh (0.5 million) taka. Case dismisses.

What is going on? Where are we taking our country?

In the name of political action we have seen party people use to through brick or stone to the running bus, people get injures, then they start breaking bus by sticks, again people use to get injure. Then they start burning buses, owner faced the loss. Now they start burning people, regularly. And saying to us these are some small incidence of political action, for greater gain we have to suffer. Don’t we have brain? Can’t we see? Do we want this happen again and again?

No comments: