Monday, June 9, 2008

Don’t listened to good advice




Whenever I found any person is doing mistake or taking wrong decision generally I inform them what I think. I never force to listen to me. Coz I don’t want them to feel that I am dominating them. I only don’t say anything If that person isn’t talking to me, or not ready to listen anything from me.

But still, few people have some ego problem, especially who are in bigger position than me. I don’t know what they think, may be they think I can’t be right, or if they listen to me then their position will be insecure. Anyway when they avoid or argue on my opinion, I don’t say anything. Let them suffer for their own decision. After few months or few weeks they will understand automatically that they were wrong and I had given correct decision.

The matter of fun is they never accepted when they found that I was right and there were wrong. They just show there face like this that nothing happened. Funny!