Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wrong report



Few day’s back I went to Medinova medical service center to altra sono. And got report I have molar pregnancy. You can understand what a mother could feel when she heard about her first child.

But again to be sure I went to Farida Clinic. First, a junior doctor asked did I come here for abortion? I was very angry and reply NO. I wanted to be sure. She said why? Your report is here and they said this is Moral pregnancy. I said, but I wanted to be sure. If needed, I like to do more tests…. By listening this kind of conversation another junior doctor said, ok, let her do another altra sono.

And from that report I got to know, I have no problem. My child is totally normal…….

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulation. Its really a great feeling

toxoid_toxaemia said...

WoW !! Congratulations Shahana ! You must be very happy now!!!wishing ya best of luck.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Thanks Aruj and toxiod.