Thursday, June 5, 2008

Invisible girl



Did you read the ‘Invisible Man’? I read it in my school. On that wanted be invisible. Many people wants to invisible and move around all area. Some magicians can do it also.
Now I think I became invisible, which I wanted some day in my childhood. I work for almost every project but no where my name mentioned. In wiki and other doc they mention names who are involved in this project but forget to mention my name. They make plan and forget invite me on that meeting. Later on I had to collect all info to know about the project and its status perfectly and to do my job. When people need they remember me and take benefit of my work but after that or some times during my work time I remain invisible for them. So no doubt when salary increment issue comes, my one still remains like previous condition.

No comments: