Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bring me a sister….


Dia at Farida Clinic. She was just 3 days old.



Shafeen, Dia and me. Shafeen watching his sister. Shafeen was just 1 year and 8 months old.

Shafeen kissing his sister, he loves his sister very much. Now a day whenever she comes to our house, Shafeen gives all his toys to make her happy.

Shafeen (my 3 years old son) loves his cousins very much. Whenever he meets with them, he stops everything, like stops watching cartoons, stops eating. And starts play with them. Shafeen was just one year and eight months old when Dia (my younger sister’s daughter) born. He has 7 years elder cousin brother Tameem (my elder sister’s son) too. That means he has both brother and sister cousin.

One day Faisal asked Shafeen, if I bring a baby from hospital, what you want, a brother or a sister? Shafeen replied, sister.

Tag: cousin sister, cousin brother, sister.

No comments: