Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The blue car

Shafeen was 1 year and 4 months old


Shafeen was 2 year and 2 months old

Tameem (my elder sister's son, the main owner of the car) and Shafeen, Shafeen was 2 year and 3 months old.

Shafeen and Dia (my youngest sister's daughter), Shafeen was  2 year and 9 months old.

This blue car was bought by our elder sister Sharmin. All thought, this tin made car won’t last long. Many of us get injured because of its unpolished body. Many times all said to our elder sister to sale this car. She didn't,  now even I don’t agree to sale this car. Here I should mention that I am the person who mostly gets injured by this car. Because my son always plays with it and keeps it at the middle of the room, so when I walk if I forget about the car the collapse happens, especially at night when the room is dark.

But despite of all negative things, children like to play with it. Generation after generation (well they are cousin brothers and sister) are playing with it. And they all still like it. So, we should think about their choice about this toy, before doing anything with it.

No comments: