Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Good work is a sin

Shafeen's art



I could never think about it, that one day my good work will be my enemy. Whatever I do, I try to do it well and gradually try to improve it. I try to learn from others and from books or from any instruction or tutorial. I don’t like to waste time. So, if I am in my work place. I just keep working. If there is no major task, I concentrate on other small details where it could be improving, which are not very important. And then also spend time on cleaning. So, finally when I work, not only my work finishes well but others too. Because I help to organize their one too.

Now this great quality became my enemy. People who work around me, started scaring of me. They used to say, “If she works then we all will get fired”. They make lot of planning and plotting to make me down. Like no matter who make mistakes, all will be put on me. Always keep complaining about me. Don’t’ let me do any big work, so that management will know that I know all very well etc.

This is happened all places I worked. So, clearly, problem is me. People can’t see me go upward, or even don’t want to let me learn. Their insecurity is killing me. I don’t know how to stop it. Because no matter what, I don’t want to hurt them. That’s me. I know, I am too good for this country.

No comments: