Monday, May 30, 2011

First headache then get cold


You know, how the weather condition going in Bangladesh. The temperature is too high. It's difficult for me sometimes to take a breath. When I go outside I felt my brain is boiling. At home also not a comfortable situation. I got a headache from this high temperature. So I started using my Air Condition in the daytime too (generally I use it only at bedtime to save power). And I am drinking cold water and soft drinks too. And guess what, I got cold now. Now it became painful for me to coughing all-time with headaches. It's becoming difficult to sleep at night too.  So again stopped Air Condition in the daytime, will turn it on after 11pm. Stopped taking cold food. Drinking lemon juice and honey with ginger juice. I will cover my head and neck while sleeping. Let's see what happens next...
Shahana Shafiuddin

No comments: