Friday, July 8, 2011

Shafeen's aim in life

Shafeen is driving


When I was a child before I think what I should become, my mom told me that I could be a good teacher. Again after grown up, my mom said I could be a very good lawyer, because I am very good in logical arguing. May be, but I wanted to travel. That’s why I completed my MSc in Geography and Environment.

Anyway, my son is now 2 and half years old. One day we were going out in a rickshaw. He suddenly said, he wants to drive ambulance. The very first aim in his life is a driver of an ambulance! As a mom should I be happy?

1 comment:

Aminat said...

He's just a little boy and all kids change their mind many times. When my boy was two he wanted to be a fire fighter, then a policeman, but now he's almost 10 and want's to be a scientist. I guess is a phase they all go through don't worry yourself now . Just encourage him and try and guide him to the right path, I guess that's one of our jobs as parent....have a great weekend