Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Organizing work

My to-do list, which is inside my mind, is getting bigger and bigger. Now, the situation is in my dream. I also keep planning and face problems with my tasks. Of course, I feel bad when I find lots of things to do.

Now I am thinking, how will I organize all of my work? which one will come in first priority... there are all kinds of work, personal, official, freelance job, family, friends.

I don't know; maybe the workload is making me a little bit slow. If I had fewer things to do, then I might do it faster.

anyway lets face, whatever come infront of me, no problem, i can handle anything. I believe. already promised a deadline for a personal project, but I couldn't do anything in the last few days. maybe not even today. the next day, I will go for that at home. I may have to go to the office on weekends too. I need to do more work in an organized way.

2 comments:

This is Manam said...

hmmmmmmmmm.
Good thinking. You have been little bit slow - ur this idea is nice and by this idea you can make urself fast. Actually this is true that you are so busy with you office and home work. For maintaining everything system wise and serial wise you don't need to make huge plannig. Just plan shortly and do the work asap. A'way wish you all the best.

Manam

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

thanks for ur suggestion