Sunday, January 21, 2007

waiting for my future relation


generally people don't get chance to live alone after getting engaged. but my life became little different, i have plenty of time to think, stay, watch and wait for my future relationship. some times i think, this is good. so that mentally i have enough time to understand that person, can prepare to manage, to adjust with that family. and also giving that person enough time to think about me (if he want). may be he will feeling bore with me, then? no matter what i feel, i have to let him go where ever he wants.
its true, in your life, life partners are not only the smartest, greatest person. in the rest of the world. you will meet other exciting person also in your life. but you have to keep commitment with honesty with your life met.

No comments: