Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where should I focus?



As a human I am a social creature. Right now I have 3 places to live. Like, my in-law family, parents, and work place. To tell you the truth I don’t like any of them. May be I want 4th place, which I might have to create by myself. It’s difficult for me to give time and adjust with this 3 places. Everywhere I found non-cooperative persons. You know, you can tolerate non corporation from out side’s but not with them where you have family relation. That’s why I took the less problem zone my work place to make it better. I believe Allah will show me way or take me in better place, if this place isn’t for me. I don’t have to waste my time over here.

3 comments:

★ Crazy Drile™ said...

Great Chapter, great words and...
THANKS Shahana 4 WRITE FOR ME IN YOUR LENGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big kiss for you!

Sebastian from Sydney, Australia.

ps...I hope see you soon on my page!

★ Crazy Drile™ said...

‏شكرا جزيلا.

Its O.K???

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

Did you write in Arabic? I can't read Arabic (only Al-Koran with Jer, jabar, pesh)