Friday, September 25, 2020

Biography 07: Milk

 


One day I was sleeping. My mom came from training after a few months. She woke me up and kept her face too close to me and asked how you are. I just woke up and her face was really close to me that I couldn’t look at her well, I blinked a couple of times.

 

My mom assumed no one (Especially the maid) didn’t give me enough milk. She started giving me milk (Full glass) regularly and frequently. She said, then I became perfect. But after that, I stopped drinking milk. Even if I tried, I puke.

 

I have again started drinking milk when I became pregnant. I wanted to give my baby full nutrition. So, I started by taking a small cup of milk, then finish it by taking small sips. Still, I can’t just drink it. I use cereal and fruits with it. To stay well, I take it regularly at night.

No comments: