Monday, September 28, 2020

But I can't write down that name for you

 I was watching a celebrity talk show. The host asked the celebrity, "What is your favourite song?". They replied, "Goom hai kisi ke pyaar mein..". I didn't know about this song. So I have searched online And found this:


Lyrics with the English version 

Gum hai kisi ke pyar mein dil subah shaam [Day and night my heart is lost in someone's love]

Par tumhe likh nahi paaun main uska naam [But I can't write down that name for you]

Haaye ram ... haaye ram [O my god ... O my god]


Socha hai ek din main usse milke [I'm thinking that one day I'll meet her]

Keh daalun apne sab haal dil ke [And tell her about the condition of my heart]

Aur kar doon jeevan uske hawale [I'll hand my life in her hands]

Phir chhod de chahe apna bana le [Then it's up to her if she wants to leave me or love me]

Main toh uska re hua deewana [I've gone crazy for her]

Ab toh jaisa bhi mera ho anjaam [Now it doesn't matter what my outcome will be]


Chaha hai tumne jis banwri ko [The crazy girl that you're in love with]

Woh bhi sajanwa chahe tumhi ko [She also is in love with you]

Naina uthaye toh pyar samjho [If she looks up then assume that it's her love]

Palkein jhuka de toh ikraar samjho [If she looks down then that's her acceptance of love]

Rakhti hai kab se chupa chupake ... kya [She's hiding this for a long time ... what]

Apni hothon mein piya tera naam [our name in her lips]

Translation source

No comments: