Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Biography 153: After passing HSC


 After passing HSC (In Canada, it is called grade 12), most students get admitted to coaching classes in Bangladesh. So, that they can get selected for the admission test in prominent universities. Now a day, they do this kind of coaching to get admitted to good kindergarten schools (In Canada, it is called pre-schools).

The coaching centers give advertisements and offer gifts that already did good in HSC so that the good students join their centers. When those students get admitted to good places, they will give pictures of them and say they got into good universities because they had coaching classes in particular coaching centers. Some coaching centers take a good amount of money.

If I read the guidebook well, I would get a chance to study at Dhaka University. The best education center in Bangladesh. This was my goal or wish. Students from all over Bangladesh try to learn here, including some foreign countries. If I don't get a chance to be admitted to that University, I will join another university, comparatively less famous.

Before the Dhaka University admission process started, The Eden Mohila College admission due date came. So, I didn't take any chance; who knows whether I would be selected for Dhaka University. I gave an admission test at Eden Mohila College and got chosen to admit to the honours course Geography.

No comments: