Monday, April 3, 2023

Biography 165: Speaking in the class


 I have studied in combined (Boys and Girls) classes from nursery to grade 4. Then I went to the girl's school and college. I came in the combined classes at the University of Dhaka.

Did I miss boys in these years? NO. I had already decided not to marry, so I avoided being emotionally involved with any boys. I didn't care whether I was with boys or girls. I spoke with all in the same way. As I am a religious person. I don't touch or show my body to boys.

Before joining the classes, I decided to talk with everyone, whoever sat beside me. I knew I was an introverted person. If I keep quiet in class, people will misunderstand me. So, I pushed myself so that at least I had a classmate in the class with whom I could spend time.

Later I found this was a bad idea. In most cases, boys thought I started loving him, and that's why trying to make a conversation. No, this wasn't the university boys' situation. Whenever I talk with anyone, that person feels I am in love with them.

This way, I have had some conversations with each person in the class. So, the course became very comfortable for me. I could talk with anyone whenever needed.

No comments: