Saturday, January 6, 2007

problem with pricing


I am facing terrible problem with one of my buyer. let me explain it. I have created a dynamic web site for one of my buyer and that time I offer him that he can buy domain and hosting through me or can bye himself. then he chose to bought through me and pay me the bill. after one year, I again knock him that his domain and hosting is going to expire, and tell him, he can renew through me or can renew himself. Again he told me to do it for him. so I did it (means already pay for his renewal). Now he is telling my I’v asked too much, it is costly!!

Oh no, now what to do? why didn’t he tell be before I expend? now what will I do???

1 comment:

একজন বাংলাদেশী said...

Well With out having money it is really risk.Some days ago i was going to fall in same prob. but with the bless of All Mighty I didn't paid.