Friday, May 30, 2014

If there is no space to play then my son won’t go there…


Now a day (after my son’s born), wherever I go, I take my son with me. Main reason is, all day he has to live with me, so for some change I take him with me. Another reason is to make him familiar with the busy world.

Now my son grow up little bit (5 years and 5 months old). He has his own opinion. So, if I asked him to go out with me. He asks, is there anyplace to play? If I say, no, he told me to keep him to his grandmother’s house (maternal), and then I could go anywhere I want.

But 5 years, a long time habit. Now I don’t want to go without him. I don’t feel good working alone…. Though I should…


So, I am thinking, I won’t ask him, just make him ready, and take him with me. I am the mother; my decision would be the last decision…

No comments: