Monday, June 29, 2020

A good schedule


During this Covid-19 pandemic, I am trying to make a good schedule for my son. So that he can follow the bedtime and morning time to wake up, won’t stay in front of a screen for a long-time, will do some study, some household work, some time in the backyard/exercise and of course his playtime.
My son didn’t like it. He wants to stay awake late at night, wants to sleep in the daytime, wants to stay in front of the screen for the rest of the day.
So, obviously, mother-son argument going on every day. He tries to stay away from me as much as possible so that I can’t ask him to do something. When I talk with him, he is trying to make it look like he didn’t get it, but I know, he did understand very well. Finally, he is making requests million times to give him extra facilities (For more playtime, no work).
I told him when I so “no”, why are you keep asking me? He said, “Just taking a chance, maybe after 100 times asking you will say YES”.

No comments: