Friday, April 2, 2021

Biography 25: I use to avoid those houses



 I use to play the whole day outside in dust. My feet from toes to the knee were always covered with dust. After reaching home, I had to wash my feet first. I knew, older people (Adults) don't like me. I could feel it from their face. they didn't want me to enter their house to make their floor or house dirty. So, if I see a nice tidy home, I didn't enter there. I just keep playing in front of the house in my neighbourhood. I am sure they didn't like that either. But I can't stop hopping around and play in my neighbourhood.


Still, if I feel someone is ignoring me or avoiding me, I try my best to stay from them. With some people it's difficult. But I keep trying, maybe someday I will be able to vanish from their life forever.

No comments: