Sunday, April 4, 2021

Independent person



 I'm an independent person. But I love those moments when I can depend on someone. If anyone does anything for me, I enjoy that. I honour them, if I get any chance I will do something for them too.


Now you may ask, then how I became independent. Because it's very rare that anyone does anything for me. People who know me, have the thought that nobody needs to do anything for me, I will do things by myself.


I don't know whether I can or not, but I try. Whenever I plan to do anything I planned it in a way, that everything will be done by me. Because there is no one to help me. If I had to depend on someone, I always make a plan B in my mind. If somehow they don't, how I am going to manage it. Almost every time, my plan B worked


Once my sister told me, "You make others dependent. Because they know, no matter what happens, you will fix it. So, they don't worry about anything".


Maybe...

No comments: