Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Biography 164: Misconception about the term Geography


When I heard about Geography, I thought it would be mainly about landscapes, countries, etc. I can do a study on it. In my first class at the University, I understood, I was totally wrong. The same day in my second class, I understood completely that I was in the wrong program. I started thinking about how to escape from this program.

I tried and failed. Because of this mentality, my score needed to improve in the first year. In the second year, I was trying to understand how to engage with this study mentally; again, I could have gotten better marks. In my third year, I started trying to improve myself to get some effects.

In my MSc (Post Graduate), I really tried to come back. Not bad, 1 mark behind in getting a first-class degree. I was happy; at least I did better than my previous scores.

At this present time, I am proud to have studied Geography& Environment (Urban Planning).

No comments: