Thursday, March 23, 2023

Niagara Falls (USA)

Niagara Falls (USA). I was on a ship.

People who visit or come to Canada have a must-see on their bucket list. "Niagara Falls." When I was in school a long time back, my aunt (My mom's older sister) came to our house in Bangladesh from the USA. She said that she had visited Niagara Falls. But it's more beautiful from the Canadian side. They put lights on it to make it more attractive. In those days, she lived in the USA with her daughter. Her other daughter was in Canada. So, she could visit Canada and see both parts of the Falls (the USA and Canada).

After coming to Canada, I also wanted to visit Niagara Falls. I had landed in Ontario, but my destination was Saskatchewan. So, I didn't stay in Ontario. After six years of living in Saskatchewan, I moved to Ontario. My friend took me to see Niagara Falls. This happened the during the pandemic. So, we couldn't ride on the ship to have a closer view, and my friend also refused to stay in a hotel. At the end of the day, we returned to another city.

After a year, my cousin again makes a plan. This time we could visit both Falls by ship. It was amazing. Today I have attached a picture of Bridal Veil Falls, USA (Niagara Falls, the USA section). This is the smaller part of Niagara Falls, located in New York. No, I didn't land in the USA.

No comments: