Friday, April 19, 2013

Kids like to work before they grow up

Shafeen was 1 year and 8 months old, and liked to take meal by himself.


If you have a kid, you must have experienced that your kid wants to grow up fast. They like to do everything, when they can’t. After learning properly, you won’t be able to make them do that same thing. Let me explain with example.

My son wanted to walk everywhere when he was 2.5 years old. On those days he couldn't walk everywhere, every now and then fall and get injured (sometimes). But we couldn't stop him. But when he became 3.5 years old, he doesn't want to walk anymore for long time (specially in shopping mall). Even now (he is 4 years old now) he wants to stay on parents lap.

Now a day, my son’s one of favorite work is to work in garden. He can’t give water properly to plants. His grandmother (my mom) tries to stop him, but failed. I understand very well, after grown up my mom won’t have him to help her (my mom) in the garden.

When my son was 1 year old, he wanted to eat by himself. Do you know what he does now? No, he doesn't like to eat, unless I fed him.

No comments: