Friday, February 28, 2014

Dieting to reduce weight is really difficult


I am an over weighted woman. And yes off course like all human I like to be normal (not skinny) again. I don’t want to show my bones… and also not the fat. Anyway I tried many ways to make my health condition better. I stopped taking food at breakfast and dinner. In a day I took food only once. But this didn't work. As far as I understood, I took food from a restaurant, not homemade food. That may be the cause of my over weight health.
Then I went to a gym. This reduced my weight 5 kg in a month… then stopped. But couldn't continue over there because it wasn't matching with my office time…
Then at home I stopped taking all meat (both chicken and red meat). It didn't change much.

My latest routine is I stopped taking rice at night (really tough for a Bangladeshi). I don’t take extra food. It stopped getting higher my weight but not reducing. To make this plan effective I am giving myself a hard life. I woke up at 5:20 am and go for sleep at 11 pm. In between this time, I only do work and work. If I faces headache, I take a 10 minutes sharp nap. Though not possible all time because my son don’t want to see my laying.  But I can’t do more. I am facing tiredness, low pressure etc. Every moment I feel I am hungry. I just want a day to eat as much as I want… NO actually I don’t want that. I just want to get rid of this hungry feeling.

No comments: