Monday, February 24, 2014

A song for peace


I was a student of “Bangladesh Shishu Academy”. I learned many good songs from our singing class. One I like to share today. (I already forget many parts, may write wrong in some places of this song):

We want a world of peace
We want a world of bless
Teach us, how to build
But not ruination
Ooo mankind
We want a world of peace (2).

Food, health, education
Peace is our right
Then why the wars ruin us
Again and again
We are the blessings of God
Let us live
(আমরা শান্তির পৃথিবী চাই
আমরা সুখের পৃথিবী চাই
ধ্বংসের নয়
গড়বার শিক্ষা চাই
পৃথিবী শোনো
আমরা শান্তির পৃথিবী চাই
পৃথিবী চাই।।

খাদ্য, স্বাস্থ্য, শিক্ষা
শান্তি আমাদের অধিকার
তবে কেন যুদ্ধ ধ্বংস করে
আমাদের বার বার
আমরা আল্লাহর আমানত
আমরা বাঁচতে চাই ()।।
)

We use to sing this song on International Children’s day every year. Don’t know why for few days its running inside my mind.

No comments: