Sunday, November 1, 2020

When you are emotionally disturbed

 


To get rid of pain, many people do many things. Sometimes people hurt themselves. Previously when I saw these people, I use to think, why are they hurting themselves? What kind of solution is this? You get hurt and again you are hurting yourself? This is too much stupidity!

 

In life, when you get hurt emotionally so many times, and you will also try to figure out how to get rid of those pains or minimize them. When I feel upset, I also do some tricks to absorb the pain. But sometimes nothing works. At that moment, it came to my mind, why don’t I hurt me in a safe way (Don’t do anything which is harmful to you).

 

My hair is straight, black and long, about 24inch. I cut it in half, thrown all hairs in the bin. I must say, I have started feeling better! Now I know why people hurt themselves. It’s not about showing others, how much they get hurt, it’s about absorbing the pain. (Again, never do anything to harm yourself).

 

It’s been a month; I thought my son will notice. When he was a smaller kid, he uses to notice every small change in me. But now he is an 11-year-old boy. Maybe his concentration isn’t me anymore. He has started to be in his own life. And I am ready for it in my mind.


No comments: