Friday, October 30, 2020

Biography 11: I have started irritating people



 Kids always know, what they want. If they can’t express it with words, they can cry loudly. I was like that child. I knew what I want then I tried my best to get it. Sometimes by crying, by lying or by stealing (Only from older sister).

 

Let I give you some examples, my parent took me to the children’s park (Shishu park). We all like to ride on the train. And I wanted to get a seat at the front cabin. Because that gives you the best scene. But that was already taken, everybody took other seats. But I was very strong with what I want. I didn’t get on the train and remain standing on the platform. So, my mom had to stand with me, the train left with all. On the next trip, I had got a chance to sit at the front with my mom and enjoy the ride.

 

I liked pickles very much. It’s a little different in Bangladesh than in Canada. It is very tasty. So, my mom uses to divide pickles among us by herself. I ate my part very fast and kept an eye on my sister’s part. After finishing my part, I use to take her part from her hand very quickly and eat it. She had nothing to do but cry.

 

I liked to tell stories. If I didn’t have anything to say, I had made it. Older people became confused, whether they will believe me or not.

 

I love to be loved. Everybody does. But as I told you, I kind of force to get it. So, I asked my family members to take me in their lap and have around in the area. That’s not enough. Then I didn’t want to get down. No one can keep me like that forever, but I started crying if they tried to put me down.

 

I like to run a lot and jump and climb up. Older people didn’t like my nonstop moving around the house. They all used to tell me the naughty girl. I had irritated every single people in my family and relatives.

 

I didn’t want to sleep; my family always get trouble to put me to sleep. My youngest uncle wonders, without sleeping how a kid lives like that.

 

My parents put me in a school a playground class. My first school was “Wills Little Flower School”. It wasn’t very near our house. My youngest aunt was mainly responsible to take us (I and my older sister) to the school. She always faces trouble with that. After dropping me into the class she came out of the school and found I came with her too.

 

I didn’t like to be seated inside the class. My teachers had to give me the treat to get my attention. At the end of the year, I failed in that class.

 

So, my popularity became 100% to 0% by the time I was 3 years old.

 

Later, I have changed totally. I had started sleeping a lot, stop talking, stop making friendship became very calm, stop asking for anything, always try to adjust what others won't, not seeking attention from anyone, play alone and even don’t like to ask what I should get, stop complaining, sacrifice for everyone, everything, let go of what I should have, became religious and don’t take any revenge etc.

 

Because I don’t like to see people unhappy or irritated with me. If you don’t want me, I will leave. I like to be happy.

 

My schoolteachers including the headmistress and relatives surprise a lot. They used to ask my mom, what happen with this girl.

No comments: