Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Inflation


[I am sure you all won't agree with me, it's just my thoughts]

If corruption is there, then I can't expect anything. I can only hope it won't continue generation after generation. However, if the government has the slightest chance to work for the people, I will say it should have control over product pricing. People can't just increase prices as much as they want and keep making trillions of benefits.

One job should be enough for a person to live. People should not consider how they will pay for the rent or food. They should have basic expenses in their bank account if they have a job.

When a person works for more than one job, it harms their body and mind fitness and the work quality in the workplace. To have a better performance in a job, employers should think about it.

No comments: