Saturday, October 1, 2022

Biography 150: To complete studying on time.


When I was a kid, I always had to attend 7/8 classes per day in school. All most all courses are used to give us homework or to do some study (memorizing). No matter how hard I tried (which I did 4/5 days in my whole school life), I couldn't finish more than one homework in a day. Because, whatever I do, I do it well. So, I gave lots of time and concentration on one subject and could never find time to complete other homework. (And maybe I am too slow also, now a day became slowest). And I had plenty of work to do daily, including playing with toys.

Now you will ask me, then how did I manage in school. The answer is that I am always very attentive in class. So, when teachers teach us in class, I try my best to understand it. So, in exams, I mostly wrote from my understanding.

And I was a fortunate girl too. (Only Bangladeshi people will understand this) For example, in the SSC exam preparation, students memorized several essays to find one familiar to the exam. But as I told you, I didn't have time for that. So, I read only one (After trying my best). And that I found in our question paper. Even I was surprised to see my luck.

Now a day, I have started my student life again. And I found myself in the same position. I am feeling difficulty completing all assignments. I am trying hard. Rest Allah knows.

No comments: