Saturday, December 16, 2023

Biography 192: My 3rd Journey to Cox's Bazar


 Tipu bro invited me to Cox'a bazaar with his team, Anika, her husband (Ex), Mushumi, and Fahad. I like to travel to new places. He said they would go to Saint Martin's Island too. I had never visited that place. So, I was happy to join them.

When you work together, you get to know about people. But when you travel together, you will find some hidden attitude, even after years of working together. It could be both positive and negative.

I never worried about myself. No matter how much I try, people don't like me. So, I don't bother about it anymore. I will just be myself. Like me or hate me, your issue, you better deal with that. I have no problem to travel with you.

I liked the hotel in Cox's Bazar because of its location, beside the sea. You can see the ocean from your bed. It looks like the Hotel's own tub.

On those days, there were two restaurants placed on the sea. They were made of bamboo. You could literally take food on the sea. I tried the "Loitta" fish fry, which Moushum recommended. This was amazing. If you ever visit the Cox'a Bazar, I recommend you try this.

We booked 3 rooms right one after another, like the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors. So, when we all came to the balcony at night, we could chat together. Travel always gives you small, tiny, beautiful memories to smile about later.



No comments: