Saturday, December 23, 2023

Biography 193: Cox's Bazaar Tour 4th time.


 4th time I went to Cox'a Bazaar with Graphic People friends. Some of them, with their spouses, are my Facebook friends now. Whenever I went to Cox's Bazar beach, I found everything had changed. It is a very fast-growing and developing tourist spot in Bangladesh.

This time, I actually didn't want to travel. One reason is I have seen this place already. Another reason is that I like to travel in comfort. I don't try to save money by leaving comfort. But many people keep their primary target to save money. They travel by expending as little as possible. I am not saying this is wrong. I am just not that kind of person. I like to stay good, as much as possible. I knew the group wouldn't like it. So, I said no at the beginning.

But the tour leader, Shohrab Bro, isn't going to let any group member stay home. He arranged special treatment for me, like a luxury seat on the bus and an AC room for only my family. But I had to go with them. I really liked all of them. We travelled together. I recommended fish BBQ on the sea beach and going to Saint Martin's Island. Our group leader listened to these two recommendations. I am sure everybody enjoyed it. The rest of my suggestions didn't work out. That's OK. I wasn't the group leader.

It was a great tour. Then I moved to Canada. I heard the group went to Sylhet next time. I missed that tour.

No comments: