Sunday, December 24, 2023

Trying to change


 You have no idea how stupid I am. When people get to know about that, they become speechless. How ridiculous a person can be.

Businessmen try to make money from their consumers as much as they can. In my case, sometimes they say you have given enough. Go somewhere else that will take less from you. Even I am not feeling good about this. This didn't happen once; it happened several times in different countries.

I always try to help people. Because I know how difficult it is to handle everything all by yourself. How it feels when there is no help for you.

One day, someone told me, don't help if they don't ask for it. I knew he was right. I try to follow. But then again, I compare it with myself. I don't ask for help. Though I always needed.

The most stupid thing I do is when I help some people who don't want that help. Even they refused to take my help. But I knew they actually needed that help. So, by force, I help them. They kick me out of themselves. Though they get benefited because of my help. I knew they needed that help.

I am trying hard to change myself. Mainly to stop this force help. Only keep this going with my son. And again, he doesn't want me to help or care for him.

No comments: