Thursday, February 29, 2024

Biography 197: I asked for money for my training.


 I always avoided any extra cost for my education. My parents used to say they had no money from the 1st date of the month to the last day. However, every day, when my dad gives money for daily transaction costs, he always gives some extra. And I used to save that tiny amount of money and buy my stuff. So, I never ask for extra money to train or go abroad. I knew they didn't have. Now I know they actually have enough for my extracurricular or to have a better career. Because they invested a lot more money in my other siblings. They were better than me in their education.

I have seen this from childhood; not only my parent but everyone doesn't want to help or give me anything. But they give to others, sometimes in front of me. I thought about it a lot. Where it goes wrong. Now, I have accepted it. It's ok, people can only think about me, when they need anything. Now it's their thinking, let them live with their thoughts.

But, anyway, I never like to ask someone to help me financially, physically or mentally. If I ask by mistake, people quickly say no to me, when they are giving it to others. That hurts me more. So, I better not ask.

Let's come to the main point, after completing the Master's exam. I started looking for a job actively. One day. I get an advertisement. That if I pay for the training TK 75000 the organization, they will give me training for 6 months and then appoint me in their office. As they are asking for money, I didn't find any interest in taking any training for them.

Then, I went to the Shamsunnahar Hall to meet with Shumi and Ratna. I told them about the advertisement. It's a considerable amount. Sumi and Ratna also said no to them. At that moment, a senior girl in the room was listening to our conversation. She stated, now you don't want to invest any money. After 5 years, you will change your mind, and then you will be ready to give more money to the organizations to get a job.

Her words make me change my decision. For the first time in my life, I asked money to my parents. At the beginning they said, they don't have any money. I told them to give me a loan. I will repay every single amount of it. Then mom said, OK, get money from your dad, I will give you the rest.

I went to my father. Dad said he could give me TK40,000, and I didn't have to return anything. So, my mom gave me TK30,000. Because I am making all the payments at the same time, they give a discount of TK5000.

I returned my mother's money later.

No comments: